1) The purity of the copper which used as cladding is more than
2) The steel core is low carbon steel which the carbon content is
3) The copper bonded ground rod will be capable of being through 90
at a maximum radius of 100mm with no copper fracture and with no
ill effect on the bond between the steel and the copper cladding.
4) Good in anticorrosion that usage-life is more than 50 years,
constant low resistance and good plasticity which has the
characteristics of the pure copper.
5) The earth rod is fully covered with copper cladding without any
cracks, holes, cavities etc. Preventing exposure of the steel core
to soil and moisture, so as to form a good corrosion resistance.